Follow these simple steps:
- Browse or search for a document to edit.
- Review the document description and read over the document.
- When you're ready to edit, simply click the green button that looks like this: Assist us with editing and cataloging this item!
- If needed, click on the document image to increase its size and to make it easier to decipher.
- Complete the editing fields using the document image to guide your responses.
- Accuracy is important. Please do your best to provide precise and accurate descriptions.
- Try to complete all fields. If you do not have enough information to do so, edit as much as you can and leave the remaining fields blank.
- When you've finished editing, review your responses for accuracy. Then click Save Changes.
- If you find a document too difficult to read, click Cancel and return to item and proceed to the next item to edit.