short reg

This document is evidence of a donation that was given to the Berry Schools by a Mrs. George P. Black.


Date:

1928-8-10

Author(s):

None recorded.

Citation

“Donation from Mrs. George P. Black to the Berry Schools.” Martha Berry Digital Archive. Eds. Schlitz, Stephanie A., Meg Ratliff, Rachel Renaud, Jalanee Torres, et al. Mount Berry: Berry College, 2012. accessed April 20, 2019, https://mbda.berry.edu/items/show/6729.

Item Edit History


Participate

This item has already been edited and is now locked.

How about trying an unedited item?


Location


Share!

Item Identification #: MB66_7_30_001


Crowdsourcing provided by the Crowd-Ed plugin